The school colours are navy blue and gold (sunshine yellow).
Children should wear the following items:
- Belmont logo polo shirt in gold or navy blue (long or short sleeved with a collar)
- Belmont logo sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece in navy blue
- Plain school trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress in navy blue. These should be from the school uniform range available at stockists such as department stores or supermarkets. There should be no branding, cargo style pockets or frills.
- Plain navy socks or navy blue tights. White ankle socks may be worn with summer dresses.
- Plain black or navy shoes or sandals. White sandals are permitted with summer dresses.
- Summer dresses in blue or gold checked gingham
Children should have available a separate set of clothes to change into for PE lessons, as follows:
- Belmont logo round neck t-shirt in gold
- Plain navy blue shorts
- Plain navy blue jogging bottoms
- White sports socks
- Plimsolls or trainers
School uniform with the logo can be purchased via the Your School Uniform website. Non-logo items can be purchased from most major high street stockists.
Please note, our standard polos are embroidered and YourSchoolUniform holds stock of these for Belmont. A small number of children find the backing of the embroidered section scratchy to wear. So as an alternative, a printed polo version is available in yellow short and long-sleeved. The printed polos are made to order so have a longer lead time. Orders including these items will not be dispatched until all items are ready.
Jewellery and hair accessories.
Children should not wear jewellery to school. An exception will be made for pierced ears (for safety reasons, only small studs only may be worn) or if the jewellery is of religious or medical significance. Please see your child’s class teacher if this is the case.
Children with long hair should wear it tied or clipped back for school. Hair accessories should be discreet and ideally in school colours.