Required to start after February half term until the end of the Summer term
Main Scale class teacher
Full Time/Part Time for Year 1
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated class teacher to join our exciting and dynamic school. This is a good opportunity to begin or develop your career in a happy and professional environment. Belmont is a popular and successful school with a caring, purposeful ethos and children who love learning. It is a forward-thinking and thriving environment with a committed and talented staff team and actively supportive parents and governors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good or outstanding, inspirational teacher with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Be a positive and professional role model who is committed and hard working
- Be committed to excellence with a belief that every child can succeed and a commitment to providing high quality learning opportunities to ensure all our children make excellent progress year on year
- Have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum and the latest teaching ideas
- Be a strong team player, able to communicate and contribute effectively within a highly supportive school community.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st October 2019
Interviews: Monday 4th November 2019
Start date: Monday 24th February 2020